Registered tax agents have become very common to be seen providing their services especially to companies small and large in size. We all want to get our levies calculated correctly and pay the on time in order to avoid a black mark on us.
Tax agents and Accountants Albury will provide their guidance and support with calculating the tariffs levied upon you. Hence it is a must to check if you are dealing with a registered Tax Practitioner by contacting Tax Practitioners Board as certain mishaps could happen in this subject matter. In the end you and your company will have to pay the price for it.Careful interpretation of tariff is compulsory. It is then that you can pay your tariffs accurately on time. Tax balance services provide the following;
- Income Tax Returns individually prepared and finalized at the same time
- Preparation and lodgment of GST and BAS
- Manual cash books or any other bookkeeping method
- Primary Production
- Sales of properties, shared and investments made
- Small business advisory services
Dealing with a highly qualified and experienced Business Accountant will give good results for your company. You might need to provide a checklist for your tax return to be prepared. The checklist is as follows.
- Summary of payments
- Dividend statements
- Proof of interest earned
- A copy of your last tariff return
- Receipts equipment and other expenses
- Details related to any rented properties
- Health Insurance payment records
- Moving expenses
A different set of documents should be provided in order for your BAS to be prepared. These are as follows. Sometimes it might include more or less documents depending on the circumstances.
- Bank statements
- Purchase of any properties
- Papers related to purchase or trade in of vehicle
- Fuel related information
- Invoices related to overseas purchases and customs documents
- Insurance claims and refunds
Do not fail to provide these documents as it is of utmost importance in order to prepare your tariff and BAS accurately. Get through to your nearest and trusted agent and clarify any concerns you have. Drop a mail or contact via message. Give them your utmost support to get theirs in return so that none of you are left with questions or issues when it comes to paying levies. A levy should not be a heavy burden you cannot bear if you get hold of a well experienced agent. Provided you do that correctly you and your company will not be left in danger. Your company will maintain its good name and high standards for years to come. Hence start working on your taxes right now!